CONTACT

> CONTACT > 문의사항

문의사항

작성자 HaroldBooke 등록일 24-02-16 05:38 조회수 78
첨부파일
제목 Watches World
Horological instruments Globe
Buyer Comments Highlight Our Watch Boutique Journey

At WatchesWorld, client fulfillment isn't just a goal; it's a glowing proof to our loyalty to superiority. Let's explore into what our valued buyers have to share about their encounters, bringing to light on the perfect support and extraordinary clocks we present.

O.M.'s Review Feedback: A Uninterrupted Journey
"Very excellent interaction and follow through throughout the procession. The watch was impeccably packed and in perfect. I would surely work with this crew again for a wristwatch buy.

O.M.'s declaration typifies our dedication to contact and meticulous care in delivering watches in pristine condition. The confidence built with O.M. is a building block of our customer relationships.

Richard Houtman's Insightful Testimonial: A Personal Reach
"I dealt with Benny, who was extremely helpful and polite at all times, keeping me consistently informed of the course. Progressing, even though I ended up sourcing the wristwatch locally, I would still absolutely recommend Benny and the firm moving forward.

Richard Houtman's encounter spotlights our individualized approach. Benny's aid and constant communication display our dedication to ensuring every patron feels valued and notified.

Customer's Productive Support Review: A Effortless Deal
"A very efficient and efficient service. Kept me current on the order development.

Our devotion to streamlining is echoed in this client's commentary. Keeping patrons notified and the uninterrupted progression of acquisitions are integral to the Our Watch Boutique encounter.

Explore Our Latest Offerings

Audemars Piguet Royal Oak Selfwinding 37mm
A stunning piece at €45,900, this 2022 model (REF: 15551ST.ZZ.1356ST.05) invites you to add it to your cart and elevate your assortment.

Hublot Titanium Green 45mm Chrono
Priced at €8,590 in 2024 (REF: 521.NX.8970.RX), this Hublot creation is a fusion of styling and innovation, awaiting your inquiry.

본사 : 경기도 남양주시 다산중앙로 19번길 21(다산동, 다산진건블루웨일 지식산업센터1차 F223,F224호)      TEL : 031-556-6153      FAX : 031-566-6153       EMAIL : selpa@selpasemicom.com
구로사무실 : 서울시 구로구 경인로 53 15(구로동 유통단지) 나동 3214      TEL : 02-2686-6153      FAX : 02-6442-6153

Copyright ⓒ Selpasemicom Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved.